eZManage® - Legal and Law Firm - Project Management Solution
A Sophisticated and Proven Solution for Legal Professionals
In today’s competitive environment, enterprises are constantly challenged to deliver products and services at a lower cost and with greater efficiency. To meet these needs, Capital Novus has developed eZManage, a state-of-the-art project management solution for case/matter management, which Capital Novus has been successfully utilizing with it's own teams for over 12 years now. This solution is a comprehensive matter management system that offers an easy and straightforward platform for litigation team members to effectively plan, organize, monitor and control all of their routine tasks and project-related activities.
eZManage provides a robust and reliable interface where project managers can:
- schedule and execute tasks
- oversee users
- monitor and manage time entries
- generate invoices
- perform billing and payment operations
- store valuable information
- configure user-friendly system setting
Capital Novus's expert developers of eZManage have incorporated first-hand experience from users and have designed the ultimate project management solution which will meet all of your Matter Management needs.
- Manage entire litigation life cycle with all information about matter.
- Speed up processes and avoid gaps.
- Build workflow per business requirement.
- Prepare E-mail template per organization requirement.
- Define TASK layout with workflow.
- Control user permission with easy option in permission management.
- Time tracking for efficient resource utilization and billing processes.
- Integration of other systems to automate tasks.
- Manage new and existing matters.
- Manage client and internal contacts.
- Manage E-mail and Task Templates.
- Manage users and roles.
- Manage permission on functional level.
- Advanced reporting features enable the Project Manager to create useful, succinct reports with a minimal time and effort.
- Log each incoming data set; track information such as data source, custodian, media type, volume, type of data, etc.
- Create job tickets for specifications of data sets, tasks of user groups, and designation of where data is placed on ingestion server.
- Assign permissions to users; give users functionalities based on their job requirements.
- Straightforward, menu-driven interface simplifies the case management, using familiar tools such as pick lists and templates.
- Ability to leverage information from previous jobs simplifies the management of new tasks, saving time and cost.
- Accessibility via the internet which enables the PM to monitor and to manage projects at any time from any location.
- Flexible templates enable optimal handling of many different data types.
- Dashboard provides "at-a-glance" notice of events or conditions requiring immediate attention of project manager.
- Instant and automatic notifications of significant events in the life cycle of the matter allow for relevant personnel to obtain constant awareness of activity and current stage of overall process.
- Avoid resource over or under utilization and tracking of time spent conflict check.
- Court Reporting.