Founded in 2002, Capital Novus (Capital Legal Solutions) is a leading global technology firm headquartered in Fairfax, VA, just outside of Washington, DC, with an exclusive focus on e-Discovery and information governance technology. As an industry pioneer, Capital Novus has developed innovative technical solutions for law firms, corporations and government agencies, meeting our customers’ needs for better, faster and more cost-efficient e-Discovery and information management solutions. Our suite of solutions is world class, and backed by an unparalleled engineering, development and training support team that delivers reliable and effective end results.
These solutions include, but are not limited to: e-Discovery, Information Governance & Risk management, Compliance monitoring, Virtual secure data room, Trial Consulting, Content Intelligence & Analytics, and Performance Budgeting/Reporting Solutions. The ground-breaking in-house product line and computing platform is designed for dependability, robustness, speed, and flexibility. It provides an unparalleled competitive advantage for our clients.
Today, Capital Novus is one of the fastest growing, full-spectrum, global e-Discovery and information analytics leaders. The company is committed to enhancing customer satisfaction by consistently providing e-Discovery, enterprise content and information technology and knowledge management solutions that reflect quality, reliability, speed, versatility, data security and adaptability.
Our Mission and Vision
Capital Novus is committed to being the best provider of Litigation and Information Technology Services in the world.
The core values that drive us are :
- Customer Service: We are committed to building long-term relationships with our clients based on superior service.
- Integrity: We keep the promises we make to our clients and to each other. We listen carefully to maximize our understanding. We accept responsibility for our actions.
- Agility: We deliver flexible, creative services based on a deep understanding of our clients’ needs. We adapt quickly to evolving requirements. We constantly update our skills to take advantage of the latest technological developments.
- Quality of Life: We understand that work is only part of a full and balanced life. We strive to promote a work environment that respects the dignity and recognizes the merit of each employee, and enables all to enjoy life outside the company. Through our philanthropic efforts we strive to improve the lives of others.
Every day we will challenge ourselves to :
- Deliver reliable, innovative technology training and services.
- Optimize clients’ opportunities for success.
- Reward employees’ hard work and dedication with opportunities for personal growth and return.